Monday, August 31, 2009

Things are better than they seem



Things are always better than they appear. I learned this when I was given the smallest bone and Sasha and Jillian got the bigger ones. I felt jealous, and a bit bitter, until I bit into the deep peanut butter that came out of the small bone. In these uncertain economic times it's easy for Amber to worry about the securities she is used to both financially and emotionally. Things can affect dogs and people in different ways, and security is incredibly significant to Amber. It makes me sad when she worries nervously. I know that everything works out, and also know that with so many mulitple projects, something is going to hit. In a busy business like show biz it's easy to run with fear in between projects, but I wag my tail, curl up with our friends stay reminded that things are always better than they appear, and that it will all work out.There is the right time and right place for everything. We spent the other day with a wonderful new friend and we are learning so much from him. It's so nice to be challenged, and through it learn new things. And it made me think that so many times we just happen to be in the right place at the right time and see these things that really are quite special. But then I really got such a profound sense that it's not an accident, God just puts us there and all we have to do is enjoy it. Or screw it up. Bark. I do believe that there is a reason for the people in our lives though, and that once one lesson is learned, we postulate new opportunities, and friendships and hopefully get to keep the old ones too. It's been unbelievably hot here in Los Angeles, and the heat wave is unbearable sometimes. The hiking is on hold for the week until things cool down so there is plenty of time to work. xo Wuff Wuff

Charlie the dog blog