Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sharing passion



Being a dog is not as easy as it may appear. The guilt I have over not wanting other animals in my house is because my owner Amber wants more pets. She thinks that sharing is best, but she hardly shares anything herself. Sharing is a funny thing. It leads to jealousy, and problems. But it also leads to being a good person, and making a difference for others.....so overall, it is best to share.

Today the weather has been a bit under. The sun is hiding and for me that's okay. It has been so hot lately that a little hiding from the sun works. However, it still gets everyone in quite the lazy mood. They all want to stay indoors, so commitments linger, and don't happen, and everyone in Los Angeles seems to get sick. It's a weird phenomenon.

I feel great though, and after this nap, I'm going to go on a nice long walk....it will also help Amber get her frustration out. She needs more help with her projects. She has the passion, the drive, and the people around her don't see things as passionately as she does.