Sunday, February 22, 2009

Faith and acceptance


Charlie the dog blog. Sometimes when life is throwing big events your way it's hard to handle the catch. There is the old saying that "when it rains it pours" and for our life right now we are trying to handle each event as it comes with love and grace. Sometimes at night I crawl under the covers and growl at it all, but I am powerless over the events so what can I really do about them? I just have to have acceptance. I like to control everything in our home. When people visit I bark. When they leave, I nip at their feet. When someone walks by I try to stand proud like a doberman and let them know I'm on gaurd. Still...at the end of the day, I have no real power as life is life, and things and people and events happen. I just take them one day at a time, and stay out of negative actions. We are blessed to have loved the ones we love. We are blessed to have the experience and friendships that help us stay on course. We are blessed to know that God has a plan for us, and we are blessed to have the ability to practice faith. Wuff Wuff