Monday, January 19, 2009

New Dog in the white-house



"As I prepare to assume the presidency, yours are the voices I will take with me every day I walk into that Oval Office -- the voices of men and women who have different stories but hold common hopes; who ask only for what was promised us as Americans -- that we might make of our lives what we will and see our children climb higher than we did," Obama.

I'm barking with excitement over the hope of change within the new presidency. It's the countdown and the first black president will be taking over our country, and leading us towards a new change. I feel very blessed this year, and I am blessed to have you readers sharing my experiences along the way. I believe in the new president Obama, and feel that he is just the human to get things in order. I also like him because he loves dogs, and is inviting a new dog into the white-house. That's the kind of human I dig, a doglover.

Tonight Amber starts a book reading with her mentor Katia G. It's going to open alot of thought, just as good books do. Our scene is ready to start rehearsing with Luca, we are doing Frank Sinatra and Ava Gardner.



I'm saying "we" loosely as I have no personal part in the project other than cheering Amber on as she does what she loves. Amber and I love historical events, and for her to get to play a fascinating real person will be alot of fun. Margo is directing the piece, and Jeff is doing the camera. Wearing the old clothes of the 40's will be so much fun, I just hope Amber doesn't smother me with kisses when she is wearing the famous RED lipstick.