Friday, December 12, 2008

Animal magnetism

Amber has kept us quite busy over the last few days, and we are moving faster than if I was chasing my tail. We have been out and about and all sorts of new exciting things have all of my senses going. I love the cool fresh Los Angeles air in my ears, and being out of the house is amazing, scary, and new. Over the last few months Amber has had more anxiety around people than a chihuahua, but it's finally fading into excitement now she is facing fears head on, and being around people who are on her team. It's important to choose your friends instead of letting them just choose you.



Animal magnetism isn't just for doggies. All humans have experienced it at one time or another in life. When emotion is intertwined in that, humans call it puppy love. I'm not sure what I call it, but it's out there, and it's something to be cautious of if used incorrectly.

Amber was just given a wonderful new little book by someone she went out with today, called CITY DOG.

There are so many great places to take dogs all over Los Angeles. From wags to whispers, it has all the essentials any good dog should know. Now, I just have to watch out for those doody dude dogs that want to take my bone for their own. It's a happy trail we are going down together in life right now, and even the things that hurt (like Amber's tattoo she got today) are worth it if we stay in the moment, and let life take it's guided course. Tomorrow morning we are getting up early and going to the beach to play red-rover and frisbee after meeting girlfriends for coffee in the morning. It seems like life is just beginning, and if humans could wag, I would call Amber a full bred tailwagger with alot of magnetism towards the opposite sex, new books, new adventures, and new friends. I have been hiding in my kennel too long waiting for her moody blues to go away, and it's time for us to go out and play finally, and we are having a wonderful time.

Sometimes in life we get in habits that are just comfortable, and we forget that magnetic lives are here, and living them is just the beginning of a real adventure. Wuff