Thursday, December 11, 2008

True Friends don't act like mutts

Sigmund Freud said that "Dog's love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate." Yes, I often bite my enemies, and I even bite the ones I love the most sometimes. As an average dog, I am a nicer "person" than the average dog though. Today Amber had to make a list of all the things she wanted in her life. She said some of them were too scary to write, but she did it anyway, and met up with a girlfriend to talk about them. They laughed over the last years stuff, and shared stories with each other that can make a dogs tail curl. Although I am her best friend, I am glad she is welcoming her true friends into her closer circle, and making room for those who care for her. She avoided alot of them while she was in a temporary relationship that was going nowhere, and she feels thrilled that her anxieties have evaporated. Sometimes mean mutts can be unkind, but sticking with the well trained and disciplined can open all kinds of doors.True friends don't treat each other like they are in a dogfight constantly, and love can be cherished if you are careful of who you give it too. Amber is focusing on the right friends and getting more excited as each day passes, because Allie is coming to California, and having her home is the best treat for both of us. My tail wont stop wagging like buzzing mosquito, I am just so anxious! Wuff.