Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Put the ball back




Sometimes self care can be mixed in with our feelings, and our feelings aren't always right. Amber is an artist, and has feelings about everything. Sometimes it's hard to know what feelings are healthy and which ones aren't. So today she has a plan to not use her feelings for anything other than helping other people, and staying outside of her head. Last night she talked with her niece Jessie, and somehow Jessie knows the right things to say to put the ball back on the throwing course. Family knows your heart sometimes behind all the chaos we sometimes create for ourselves. It's a world where Hallmark, and commercials, and romantic comedy combined can make us feel like our own life isn't large enough, and fulfilling. But if it's on paper- we are truly blessed if we truly look. Truly..xo. So without hesitation, I am not going to bark up the wrong tree's, I am going to leave the squirrels alone, and I am going to look for the positive in my day.

Life is such a blessing that can easily be taken for granted. Amber has a favorite prayer that she is going to read a million times today until she gets it right."God, I offer myself to Thee--to build with me and to do with me as Thou wilt. Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Thy will. Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love, and Thy Way of life.

May I do Thy will always!"

The holiday season is near, and the rain will not keep Santa away--

*Amber has prayer for Michelle today too. She wants amazing things to happen for her, and is praying it all works out*