Friday, December 5, 2008

Stiletto's and Biscuts







Amber has been highly sensitive this month due to high stats of suicide among dancer friends, and now that the Christmas season is in gear, bah humbug is showing. She tries to ignore how this has affected her, but it's something she thinks about quietly every day. This life is a journey, and heartbreak is a part of that journey. When I experience pup heartbreak it makes me enjoy the days when I'm given a bone even more.



Amber just wishes she could help everyone of her friends who are gone. The past is the past, and she doesn't want to shut the door on it, but she does want the thoughts of sadness for the loss to pass for her, as well as for the other family and friends left behind by her sexy dancing girlfriends. Amber's co-authored book STILETTO SUICIDES is in the creative process with Chris Enss, and it will be healing, and informative all at the same time. Tragedy becoming Art is the way Amber deals best with things, and for both of us it becomes a better spiritual understanding once something bigger is created and tragedy becomes art. May the families and friends of those lost enjoy the holiday season and know that although the lost aren't physically with us, they are always in our hearts. So we trudge along, and laugh at the silly things we do. Here's one of them:

The other day ANIMAL PLANET television came to our home to check in on our doggie behavior. I bit Annmarie once, and bit Amber 3 times. I also got in a big fight over the dog bed with Jillian. It was a demonstration of my nerves unleashed. I was not happy that the camera man was recording my every move, waiting for me to mess up. I just imagined what it would be like to be a famous dog, and have paparazzi catch me peeing on the wrong corner. They interviewed Amber and Annmarie, packed up the cameras and left. After an hour, I felt calm again. I felt like I had swallowed the canary when they were here, and unlike Sylvester the cat, I don't think I want to be famous for it. I want to do my duties of being a best friend, cuddler, bird chaser, and burglar alarm. Now where did I put my best biscut treat? That is something to enjoy!