Friday, October 17, 2008

What Amber wants..from Amber

Sing to me while we take a shower. Don't yell at me; I'm pink. Look me in the eyes and reconnect with me. Tell me when I can improve. Be gentle when reprimanding me. Confide in me. Love my Allie cat. Read to me and to our family. And not just on Christmas, Cling to me. Kiss me. Talk to me in bed. Really talk to me. Reach for me. Want me. Really want me. Teach me something about your passions. Let me teach you something about what I love. Love our pets. Love me so much that I believe it; so much that my old pain dies. Let me be red sometimes. Call home just to say something weird. Handwrite me some love sometimes. Photograph me, especially when I'm not posing. Pray with me while holding my hand. Nightly. Morning-ly. Hourly, if needed. Chase me! Listen to lots of music with me. Let me take care of our house for you. Watch movies with me and I'll watch them with you. Ask for my help & for my opinion. Never belittle me out of cruelty. Let me spoil you, but don't take me for granted. Tuck me in at night. Don't brush me off. Don't push me away. Give me a new flashlight or pocket tool-kit from time to time. Lullaby me. Let me love you furiously and ferociously. Forever. Actually like how much I will love you. Need it. Want it. And... You'll have my love. You'll never doubt it, because you'll have it, and you'll know it.