Friday, October 24, 2008

With hair, size matters



Amber is a huge fan of the 80's. She loves everything about it-the spandex, the big hair, the bangle belts-- did I mention the spandex?

She has written a screenplay about the 80's called MOCKSTAR and the script is getting some positive attention. It was a quarter finalist in a AAA screenwriting contest, and there are producers interested in putting the words on the screen.

Amber loves the memories of the 80's and because she lived in a small town that was about a generation behind--the 80's music was big for her high school years (90'S)

Amber loves her Bridget Jones character in the script and hopes to dive into production of MOCKSTAR this year. She even bought me purple doggie legwarmers, and if she tries to put them on me again, I'm going to bite off the hand that feeds (and dresses) me.

wuff wuff
Charlie girl