Thursday, October 2, 2008

A good fixer upper

Today I am going to the groomers! I'm going to get fresh new bows above my ears, and my tail is already wagging with excitement. I am however a bit afraid of the groomer, and I have bit him on more than one visit. I have a special "BITER" note in my profile. It's interesting when fear leads your life even when things are really good. Anxiety can take over your whole life and control your sleeping, your moods, your work. And the challenge of it all is what is there to be so anxious about? It's time for a good fixer upper challenge. Prayer is becoming a big priority in my life and if me and my owner Amber stop and feel the gratitude, life should become more calm. Biting and attacking those that are trying to help us is not always the best thing. It's time for a life Fixer upper-----!


woof woof